Monday, September 19, 2011

Why?



I wrote this paper for a college application to the University of Amsterdam (UVA) for there graduate program in the Presentation and Preservation Of the Moving Image (basically a film achieving and restoration program). I was accepted. But I didn't take it up for several reasons none of which are relevant to this post so I will skip them. The paper took me 5 days of solid writing work and days of serious reading. All my reference material came from the internet. There is no new information because I didn't do any first hand research. In my honest opinion this paper is at best a great collection of all the relevant information in one place, i.e, if you bother to read it. Even on the internet I am a good researcher and I think I covered, verified and corrected as many facts as appear here. Still, chances are that I have messed up dates, used incorrect grammar, tagged the wrong pictures etc, so please feel free to leave a comment and I will see what I can do.
I will put in videos as well. I hope this helps who ever is looking for information on the topic.
Thats all!

No comments:

Post a Comment